1. Who’s your best friend?
One or two? How ever many you want. Isabella, Catalina and Rowan.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A chef. Why? Because I want to cook.
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
A force-field. It’s like a circle. It’s a huge circle around everybody to be safe.
4. What are your five favorite things to do?
Eating and drinking and jumping in the pool and having fun and doing activities.
5. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen?
Can I skip?
6. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
I wish Teen Titans were real and Raven birds.
7. What are the best things about Mom and Dad?
Can I tell you something? There is this girl named Aubin who you would let babysit us. And after dinner she would give us candy.
8. What are the worst things about us?
About getting us on time out.
9. Can you name one thing that scares you?
10. Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends?
Why would I give up my friends at school?! I wouldn’t do that.
11. What does heaven look like?
It looks like a world with a rainbow pony and animals and a lot of angels and Jesus and God. And a lot of animals. Did I already say that?
12. What is the most disgusting thing you can think of?
13. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
Could it be a Disney character? Yes. I pick Ariel. Cause she’s so beautiful. And if they were not a Disney character who would it be? Like Mickey Mouse? Not a cartoon, a real human being. I pick Mauricia. Why? Because she’s so kind to me.
14. What’s the hardest thing about being a child?
Cleaning up your room.