1 Ranch | spelhouseLove

1 Ranch

We arrived in Texas in early September and immediately set out looking for a house. When we learned of a foreclosure in the area at a great price, we bid on it at an auction. Praise the Lord, we won the bid! We thought we would close on October 27, but after learning the title had two liens against it, we finally closed on November 24.

Keep Reading

8 Responses to “1 Ranch”

1. Congrats! Beautiful home, I am SO happy for you and the family and can’t wait to visit!

2. Dawn says:

Hey Jolawn!! It has been a while since we have talked or seen each other. But I enjoy reading your blog and this picture and story brought back a lot of memories. First let me say, you have a beautiful home…Congratulations!! I purchased a home that was a short sale this summer and I almost walked away because of all the drama…unclear title!! Anyway, you and Kevan are constant reminders to me of God’s work. I will leave you with a funny quote someone gave me during my housewarming…”Happy House…Keep it Warm”

3. Rakitia says:

House looks amazing you guys. Congratulations!!!

4. Lindsay says:

Congrats! I am soo happy for you and your family. Many blessings.

5. Khrystina says:

Congratulations Victor’s! The house is beautiful! Marcus and I will have to plan a visit for next year. Love yal! The Harvey’s

6. Honeysmoke says:

Congrats! I’m catching up with you on your site.

7. Qiana says:

Hey Jolawn! Congratulations! Your house looks amazing. A ranch=peace and quiet=nice! Well, as must peace as you can get with 2 kids!

8. Dee says:

Congrats! Seeing your place kinda makes me miss Texas.